Atlantis Waterpark Conditions Of Entry
• Admission price includes all slides, wavepool,
beach, sunbeds, lockers, safes, shows and
attractions except food, merchandise, photo
sessions, mini golf and video games.
• No food, drink or animals may be brought onto the
• Published times of opening and closing times may
• The operation of waterpark may be affected by
adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
• Atlantis Waterpark reserves the right to refuse
entry or remove guests form the park for vandalism,
stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping,
failure to properly supervise persons under your
care, failure to follow safety instructions of
failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry.
• Atlantis reserves the right to inspect your bags
at any time.
• Any photographs, video or sound recording taken by
you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or
production for commercial purposes without our
express written consent is strictly prohibited.
Height and Health Advice
• For your safety and comfort there are height and
age restrictions on all slides and attractions.
Please refer to the rules®ulations and displayed
signage for specific details.
• Riders must be in good health and free from any
potentially adverse medical conditions. You should
seek medical advice if uncertain. For example,
expectant mothers should seek medical advice before
• Further specific restrictions may be displayed
through out the park, you must obey these.
• There are inherent risks in the participation in
or on water slides. You, by your participation,
accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person
is or should be aware. You should consider this
participation an exercise in good judgement and act
in a responsible manner while using the facility.
• Adults / carers are responsible for persons under
their supervision and we recommend that you consider
the decision to allow children to enter the park
• You must act with good judgement and
consideration, both for yourself and others, and
refrain from behaviour which could affect your
safety, the safety of others, the safety of the
amusement rides, device, attractions.
• You must obey all reasonable written and verbal
instructions and warnings given by Atlantis
Waterpark management and its staff including the
operators of any water slides, device, attraction,
• You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment
provided when participating in any water slide,
device or attraction.
• If you supply your own safety equipment you do so
at your own risk and accept full responsibility for
any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
• You are responsible for your own personal
property. Lockers and a cloakroom are available.
• Atlantis takes all reasonable steps to provide you
with a safe and enjoyable park. However Atlantis
will not be liable for any person in respect of any
loss of or damage to the personal property of, or
the loss of life or personal injury to, any person,
whether that loss, damage or personal injury is
caused by any person’s negligence (including the
negligence of Atlantis) or otherwise. This exclusion
of liability does not apply to liability which
cannot by law be contracted out of, for example,
because of the Trade Practices Act.
• In these Conditions of Entry, “Atlantis” includes
the owner and operator of Atlantis and all Atlantis
Atlantis reserve the right to change terms and
conditions at any time without notice.